The following is a comprehensive library of resources I would recommend to others and access myself. These are not sponsored and where possible all links will direct you to the creator's primary information or purchase point. If you would like your content removed or have resources that would fit this list please contact me here to tell me about it. Grab a cuppa before you browse - trust me - it's a jungle in there 😉
ADHD Resources // Audio Stories // AUSLAN Sign Language // Autism Resources // Books about Feelings // Children's Hip Hop // Children's Music // Chanting // Drum Loops // Education Resources // E-courses // Entertainment // Instrumental Lessons // Magazines // Meditations // Mental Health Organisations // Musical Mmenomics - (Memory/Learning devices) // Parenting Support // Podcasts // Posters // Radio Stations // Relaxation // Sensory Equipment // YouTube Channels // YouTube Videos
- How to ADHD - Building a toolbox of skills for those with ADHD
- My Little Villagers - A blog and community for parents.
- Peter and The Wolf - By Sergei Prokofiev, narrated by David Bowie
- Sparkle Stories - Original audio for children.
Auslan Sign Language
- Asperger Experts - Help, guidance, support & strategies that actually work.
- Autism Discussion Page - Helping you child feel 'safe, accepted and competent.
- Autism Women's Network - Dedicated to building a community for Autistic women and girls.
- Snagglebox - Honest, practical and encouraging help and information about autism.
- Sue Larkey - Armed with the tools of understanding and confidence much can be achieved!
- The Sisterhood Society - A network for Autistic women and girls.
- Tony Attwood - A guide for parents, professionals and people with Asperger's Syndrome.
- Yellow LadyBugs - Dedicated to the happiness, success and celebration of autistic girls and women.
Books about Feelings
- How Do You Feel - Anthony Browne
- I Have a Worry - Tanya Balcke
- The Panicosauras - Kay Al-Ghani
- What Do You Do With An Idea - Kobe Yamada and Mae Besom
- What Do You Do With A Problem - Kobe Yamada and Mae Besom
Books about Relationships
Children's Hip Hop
- Agent 23 Skidoo - Gotta Be Me
- Dino 5 Video - Hip hop supergroup ft Prince Paul, Chali 2na, Scratch, Wordsworth & Lady Bug Mecca
- Dj Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Parents Just Don't Understand
- Flocabulary - Educational Hip Hop
- Have Fun Teaching - Educational Hip Hop
- PaRappa The Rappa - The Soundtrack
- Sweet Honey in The Rock - I got Shoes
- They Might Be Giants - No!
- Yo Gabba Gabba! And Friends! - DJ Lance Rock and team
- ABC For Kids - Sing and Dance
- All Day Fritz - Music for humans of all ages!
- Angie Who - Littlefolk
- Battlebird - The Bird Is The Word
- Bunny Racket - Rock 'n' Roll to inspire, entertain and educate
- Casper Babypants - Chris Ballew of POTUSoA
- Charlie Hope - I'm Me!
- Dog On Fleas - Dean Jones and Shane Kirsch
- Don Spencer - Children's television presenter
- Elizabeth Mitchell - You are My Flower
- Frances England - Explorer of The World
- Greg and Steve - Music, Movement and More
- Holly Throsby - See!
- Kasey Chambers - Kasey Chambers, Poppa Bill and the Little Hillbillies
- Kate Rowe - Space Rabbits of Brocklevoons
- Justine Clarke - Australian actress, singer and television host.
- Loren Kate and Sarah Humphries - Little Wonders
- Macka B - Christopher MacFarlane, British reggae artist
- Peter Coombe - His funny and silly songs delight children and adults alike.
- Putumayo - Celebrate the World
- Raffi - Children's Music, Books and Videos
- Sarah Lee Guthrie - Go Waggaloo
- Tales and Songs - Annie Bryant
- Teeny Tiny Stevies - Useful Songs for Little People
- Woody Guthrie - Songs To Grow On For Mother and Baby
- ZigZag and The Astronauts - Zigzag and The Astronauts
- Zucchini Clan - Music for Free Range Kids
- Jarek Czechowicz - Chants For Children
- Sacred Earth Music - Australia's top selling artists in the mantra music genre
- Wah - Less Stress More Wah!
- African Drums Collective - Link to Apple iTunes
- Drum Drops - Drum loops
- It's Time To Pack Up The Toys - Allison Davies (60 bpm, 5 minutes)
- Looperman - African loop samples
- Native American Drums - Link to Apple iTunes
- Children's Music - Simon Mayer & Hilary James
- Kids In Harmony - Kerry Spina
- Teaching Mama - Playing, creating and learning at home
- Asperger Experts - Strategies for those with Asperger's Syndrome
- Calming Our Children & Calming Our Homes - Maggie Dent
- The Singing Zone - The world's most popular voice training
- The THRASS institute - Phonetics Instructions
- Beatboxing - Beatbox workshops for Kids
- Djembe Rhythms - Hand Drum Lessons & Notation for Djembes, Dununs & Bells
- Piano Lessons - Nandika Piano Lessons for children
- Ukulele Lessons - Justin Guitar
- Breathe - Wellbeing. Living. Mindfulness. Creativity. Escaping.
- Mulberry Magazine - We Bring Home Schooling Mothers together and tell their stories.
- Nurture Magazine - Australia's Natural Parenting Magazine
- Slow - Good Things Take Time
- Source Kids - Australia's first magazine and online media channel for parents, carers and professionals of children with special needs.
- Headspace - Treat Your Head Right
- Left Brain Buddha - The Modern Mindful Life
- Meditation Oasis - Meditate easily with our Meditation Resources
- Smiling Mind - Mindfulness Meditation
Mental Health Organisations
- Beyond Blue - Advice and Support for Anxiety and Depression
- Life Line - 24 hour Crisis Support (13 11 14)
Musical Mmenomics - (Memory/Learning devices)
- Here Comes Science - They Might Be Giants
- Here Come The 123s - They Might Be Giants
- Here Come The ABC - They Might Be Giants
- Maths Rockx - Maths Rockx
- The New Periodic Table - Asap Science
- All In The Mind - ABC Radio National
- Meditation in The City - A shambhala Podcast
- Tara Brach - Buddhist mindfulness meditation
- The Daily Meditation Podcast - A library of meditations at your fingertips
- Bose - Noise cancelling headphone
- Ems for kids - Protective Ear Wear
- Happy Senses - Bliss Cavanagh
- InYard Therapy Swing - Therapy swing for sensory input
- The Shakti Mat - The original shakti
- UFO Drums - Oh My Musical Goodness
- Agony Autie - The ramblings of a 30 year old Autistic woman, reaching out to others on the spectrum and their parents, Carers & society in general
- Ask an Autistic - Amethyst Schaber
- Asperger Experts - Help, guidance, support & strategies that actually work for people with Asperger's, parents, therapists & teachers. Created by people with Asperger's.
- Oh My Musical Goodness - Allison Davies, Neurologic Music Therapist 😉
- Renee and Jeremy - Children's music for peeps of all ages
- Sensory Processing Disorder - Sensory Overload Animation