I’ve worked with hundreds of autistic children over the years and I’ve noticed there’s one common trait that almost NEVER changes – and that is you Mums!
Specifically, your commitment to helping your children and the utter overwhelm that goes with working out how to move forward with such a monumental task!
I get it, I’ve felt it too…
You’re overwhelmed by where to even START trying to support your children’s needs. There is SO MUCH going on with them, it doesn’t all make sense, it’s not consistent, and no one else can see it the way you can anyway!!! Right?
Aaahhhh (that’s a silent Mum scream ????)
It is such a difficult, overwhelming and EXHAUSTING space to be in!
But you know what? When you stop trying to solve all of their individual needs, behaviours and struggles and start supporting the ONE underlying factor that controls all of it – the brain – things start changing. Quickly.
And I can help show you how 🙂
MSS is a 2 day educational workshop for parents, caregivers, teachers, therapists, students, educators, extended family, friends, baby sitters and ANYONE interested in learning more about the brain and music and how you can use it to support neural, sensory and emotional development.
Come away from this workshop with:
• The MSS work book,
• Access to the exclusive Music, Sound & Silence Support Lounge,
• A bunch full of discount codes to some great online stores
• A head full of (mind blowing) information about the brain, the sensory system and your child
• Confidently step into your new life of understanding and supporting your children with the most simplest of techniques.
• A certificate of completion for your PD needs